Carilius


Contemporary tradition

Chi siamo

About


Our story is simple, filled with passion and love for the taste of true things. We wanted a line of quality wines of our territory; we thought them as union element to have good time with friend that share happy moments.

Vini Carilius

Wines


Our wines are Valpolicella Classico, valpolicella Superiore, Ripasso and Amarone Classico the Ambassadors of Veronese tradition. We complete our offer with a Soave Classico.

  • Amarone della Valpolicella Classico Superiore 2012
  • Valpolicella Ripasso Classico Superiore 2015
  • Valpolicella Classico Superiore 2015
  • Valpolicella Classico 2016
  • Soave Classico 2016
  • Amarone della ValpolicellaClassico Superiore2012


    Corvina and Corvinone Veronese grapes 65% and Rondinella grape 35% dry out for about 100 days. The 60% of the product aging for 18 months in Savonia barrels of 50hl; the remaining 40% in Allier barriques of average toasting. Full red garnet color. Vanilla perfumed with cherry, bitter almond and prune reminders. Full and smooth flavor.

  • Valpolicella RipassoClassico Superiore2015


    Corvina and Corvinone Veronese grapes 80% and Rondinella grape 20%. In February the wine produced is fermented again on the Amarone marc just ready (so the name Ripasso) to get more body and complexity. Aging for 12 months in Slavonia barrels of 50hl. Intense red ruby color. Delicate perfume with jam reminders. Full body flavor with typical bitter reminder.

  • ValpolicellaClassico Superiore2015


    Corvina and Corvinone Veronese grapes 70% and Rondinella grape 30% dry out for about 100 days. Aging for 18 months in new Allier barriques of average toasting. Full red Rubin with veining garnet color. Heavenly perfumed, spiced with cherry notes, bitter almond and vanilla. Warm taste, smooth, soft with a bitterly pleasant reminder.

  • ValpolicellaClassico2016


    Corvina and Corvinone Veronese grapes 70% and Rondinella grape 30%. In November, a 15% of wort is added . Second slow fermentation together with maceration for about 20 days to add jam perfumes. Intense red ruby color. Smooth taste with a final reminder of cherry and prune.

  • SoaveClassico2016


    Garganega grape 70% and Trebbiano di Soave grapes 30%. Soft grapes pressure and short cold maceration to extract sweetly the varietal aromas typical of Garganega. Strow yellow color with green reflex. Intense and delicate perfume. Dry flavor with typical almond reminder.

Location


The beautiful Caminella is the Carilius wine home. The residence is in Bure and the position overlooks the beauty and soft hills landscape colored by endless vineyards. An old structure, that was perfectly renewed and it is able to expresses an enveloping warmth in winter and a perfect escape in summer thanks to the terrace and the swimming pool.