Carilius


Contemporary tradition

Chi siamo

About


Our story is simple, filled with passion and love for the taste of life. Our aim was to create a wine collection of our territory as basic element for quality time with friends.

Vini Carilius

Wines


Our selection includes Valpolicella Classico, valpolicella Superiore, Ripasso and Amarone Classico the ambassadors of Veronese tradition. The offer is completed by a Soave Classico.

  • Amarone della Valpolicella Classico Superiore 2012
  • Valpolicella Ripasso Classico Superiore 2015
  • Valpolicella Classico Superiore 2015
  • Valpolicella Classico 2016
  • Soave Classico 2016
  • Amarone della ValpolicellaClassico Superiore2012


    Corvina and Corvinone Veronese grapes 65% and Rondinella grape 35% dry out for about 100 days. The 60% of the product is water treated for 18 months in Savonia barrels of 50hl; the remaining 40% in Allier barriques of average toasting. Full red garnet colour. Vanilla perfumed with cherry, bitter almond and prune reminders. Full and smooth flavour.

  • Valpolicella RipassoClassico Superiore2015


    Corvina and Corvinone Veronese grapes 80% and Rondinella grape 20%. In February the wine produced is fermented again on the Amarone marc just ready (so the name Ripasso) to get more body and complexity. Water treatment for 12 months in Slavonia barrels of 50hl. Intense red ruby colour. Delicate perfume with jam reminders. Full body flavour with typical bitter reminder.

  • ValpolicellaClassico Superiore2015


    Corvina and Corvinone Veronese grapes 70% and Rondinella grape 30% dry out for about 100 days. Water treatment for 18 months in new Allier barriques of average toasting. Full red rubin with veining garnet colour. Heavenly perfumed, spiced with cherry notes, bitter almond and vanilla. Warm taste, smooth, soft with a bitterly pleasant reminder.

  • ValpolicellaClassico2016


    Corvina and Corvinone Veronese grapes 70% and Rondinella grape 30%. In November a 15% of wort is added. Second slow fermentation together with maceration for about 20 days to add jam perfumes. Intense red ruby colour. Smooth taste with a final reminder of cherry and prune.

  • SoaveClassico2016


    Garganega grape 70% and Trebbiano di Soave grape 30%. Soft grapes pressure and short cold maceration to extract sweetly the varietal aromas from the Garganega type. Strow yellow colour with green reflex. Intense and delicate perfume. Dry flavour with typical almond reminder.

Location


The beautiful Caminella is the Carilius wine home. The residence site is Bure and the position overlooks the beauty and soft hills landscape coloured by endless vineyards. An old perfectly renewed farmstead able to warmly embrace in winter and restore and refresh in summer thanks to the courtyard and the swimming pool.